Known bugs and workarounds:1. On Xbox one, the app crashes occasionally during background audio playing, this is due to Xbox terminating any background audio app over 128MB memory usage.
To use background audio, please switch to Xbox home menu, quit the app, and start the app again, use minimal menu steps to go to stream you want to listen, and start playing, change quality to "Audio_Only" then switch to Xbox home to enter background audio playing.
2. Third party account login is not supported.
Use your mixer.com account to login, if you only registered third party account with mixer.com, the workaround is to go to mixer.com web site, then go to Account->Account & Security, add password to create a mixer.com account, then use mixer.com account to login on this app.
3. There is no background audio for video because there is no audio-only version of the video files.
Add refresh button to stream page
Fix play button on stream page to resume playing properly
More fixes due to mixer.com data change.
Fix channels page due to mixer.com data change.
Fix thumbnails on following page and subscriptions page.
Fixes due to new mixer.com name.
Fix team member page due to beam.pro data change.
1. Fix subscriptions page.
2. Fix bug of duplicate items.
1. Change logo
2. Fixes due to beam.pro data changes.
Change app name again.
1. Change app name.
2. Change logo to fit better with different background colors.
3. Fix a bug: can not get subscriptions list for Pro account.
1. Add channel name on video page.
2. Add follow button to video page.
Fix "unknown error" and crash when starting stream viewing.
Initial public release.